In recent times, cleaning service businesses are confronted with many challenges. Owners of carpet cleaning businesses are fully aware of the fact that they need to be aggressive in the fiercely competitive business world to realize success. Regardless of whether you’re the owner of an established carpet cleaning business franchise or a newbie contemplating making a foray into the franchise world, you need to employ the latest technologies so that the services you render are well-liked by all and sundry. This is where franchise management software can come of significant help. Replete with a variety of useful features, software for franchise management will come to your aid in amplifying sales, improving customer service, and boosting customer confidence and satisfaction in your business. Here are a few potential ways by which franchise management software can lend a helping hand to your carpet cleaning business franchise.
Franchise management software simplifies scheduling for carpet cleaning services.
Scheduling is considered an intrinsic part of a carpet cleaning franchise business. Franchises corresponding to janitorial services can quickly become successful or fade into oblivion in commonly observed scenarios where clients ask for instant, well-timed, and effective cleanings. Each time your carpet cleaning staff shows up late or misses a scheduled cleaning appointment, it results in irreconcilable damage to the image and impression your brand holds.
With such a high risk at stake, it’s clearly evident of managers spend significant time to finetune the schedules and keep employees on the job. According to a recently conducted survey with a sample size of 500 businesses, nearly 50 percent of employees were found to devote no less than 2 hours to preparing schedules on a weekly basis. Nearly 10 percent of the respondents informed carrying out the planning of scheduling jobs for 3 hours per week while the balance few affirmed spending nearly 12 hours to execute the same type of task. In fact, 12 hours is too long a time to be given over and alternatively could be allotted to impart training and education, organize the carpet cleaning franchise business systems, consummate sales, and come up with effective marketing endeavors.
Franchise management software makes scheduling simplified. It brings about maximum automation so that redundancies in connection with several weekly time-consuming tasks are eliminated. Both literally and metaphorically it leads to less time to clean up jobs. Read on to familiarize yourself with some of the most notable features of franchise management software that can be applied to carpet cleaning services.
- The creation and assignment of new jobs from all types of devices. The progress is instantly made known to franchisees, employees, field reps, and customers. Any change in schedule is communicated via notifications sent in the form of text messages or emails based on personal preferences.
- Automatic geographical location tracing of carpet cleaning staff. Franchise management software lets you search through a multitude of staff calendars in order to ascertain staff availability and delegate those at hand to attend to exigencies raised by customers.
- The automatic setting up of repetitive jobs to get rid of redundant entry work and reschedule contract jobs. With software for franchise management by your side, you can bring on possibilities of customizing budget, frequency of scheduled jobs, and time of scheduled jobs as per requirements.
- The instant tracing of any raised work ticket and inspection of employee activities and performance and the progress made in scheduled tasks can be accomplished by making use of the software’s powerful search capabilities.
- The delegation of responsibility related to scheduling and empowerment of employees with self-service tools to put jobs on a schedule that send automatic alerts in case any conflicts or overtime arise.
- Automatic reception of alerts during incidents of employees turning up late or logging into the system away from the job site.
- Easy attachment of notes, instructions, and several other relevant information with regard to scheduled jobs for offering personalized services and superior client satisfaction.
Franchise management software helps in the optimization of the bidding process for carpet cleaning franchise owners.
The majority of bids pertaining to cleaning jobs are set in motion from the back office regardless of whether you conduct building walkthroughs or pay a visit to the office of the prospect. It’s because of this reason carpet cleaning services are in need of software that not only works well with your laptop at the office but also makes it possible to keep the operations alive via mobiles while you’re on the move. Franchise management software for carpet cleaning services not only holds fast to its entire list of functionalities while on the move but also improves the bidding process. Franchise management software results in considerable time saving while you’re busy attracting prospects and dispensing the below-mentioned features.
- The software gives an instant good impression to prospects and frees up time by providing the measurements of the area to be cleaned and unique customer preferences. These details are directly entered into the built-in mobile app of the franchise management software in the course of the initial walkthrough.
- The software is capable of easily editing or updating measurements, determining pricing strategies, assessing floor types, gauging the frequency of cleaning service requirements, and finding out job details and hours.
- Once a prospect converts into a paying customer and makes the entry into the franchise family, preliminary bidding data can be organized by means of franchise management software for the creation of effective client profiles that consist of notes and several other appropriate job information such as client needs and preferences, hours of service, access codes, billing information, and payment histories.
- With software for franchise management by your side, instant importing of walkthrough information into proposals and invoices can be generated and sent to leads and prospects via emails to effectuate faster bidding and billing. The software helps eliminate any wastage of time involved in carrying out redundant data entry.
- You can save or copy bidding-related information and customize them via templates to obtain quicker estimates.
- With franchise management software in tow, you can do automatic archiving of every client correspondence to corroborate bids, invoices, and billing.
- Software for franchise management comes up with unpassable security what with all sets of customer information being protected in a centralized server accessible only to authorized users.
Franchise management software improves training outcomes for carpet cleaning franchises.
The learning management system(LMS) is the software’s resident training module. LMS can be put to maximal use for creating courses, uploading multimedia tools, presenting teaching strategies, assigning or reviewing quizzes to evaluate learning progress and acquired comprehension.
Software for franchise management can be utilized to impart training to certain franchise owners or employees. Next, their progress can be tracked via robust backend reporting functionalities that give you an indication of the length of the completed course material. Such training tasks can be completed by employees from anywhere and anytime regardless of the device used. Franchise management software also allows instructors to set up automatic alerts that help them notify the need to review any training progress at that very moment. Quizzes can be assigned by instructors from devices that can further be used to send links pertaining to study materials that are hosted on a private franchise intranet server.
Franchise management software enables you to maintain a top-down approach for controlling franchise owners.
Irrespective of whether you’re searching for means to be in charge of handling field operations or at the helm of global networks of carpet cleaning units, franchise management software has the answer.
It takes in the following module-based solutions.
- The development module of franchise management software helps drive franchise sales.
- The performance module of franchise management software helps sustain competitive advantage and properly align your franchise to consummate longtime business goals.
- The field service management module is used for supporting and empowering staff working in the field.
- The marketing module of franchise management software helps in offering bids, creating and implementing branding strategies, and generating franchise leads.
- The employee management module is availed of for the systematization of processes related to scheduling, reporting, and payroll processing.
- The customer management module is used to ensure smooth conversion of leads into paying customers, improved bidding operations, diminished liabilities, reduced conflicts, seamless invoicing, and powerful reporting capabilities.
- The support module of franchise management software contributes to the automation of low-value customer service tasks as well as improvement in training outcomes for employees and franchisees alike.
Each of these modules is extremely user-friendly that makes you get control of the whole lot in a top-down direction. Each of them also has the ability to seamlessly switch between macro and micro-level perspectives.