Franchise CRM comes across as a robust tool that franchisors can use to manage franchise sales. And for that, the software doesn’t need to have complexities. By and large, a franchise sales pipeline comprises additional steps when compared with a generic sales pipeline adopted by other industries. Being accompanied by a franchise CRM that comprehends the principles of franchising or is endowed with pre-built automated workflows to streamline your sales process helps tremendously.
Table of content:
Use of Franchise CRM For Increasing Franchise Sales:
- How does franchise CRM help in lead management
- Franchise CRM helps track communication history from a single place
- You can make the most of the marketing automation by franchise CRM to amplify efficiency
- Franchise CRM helps preserve franchise leads specific data in a single centralized location.
- Franchise CRM helps develop and nurture stronger relationships with leads.
- Franchise CRM provides real-time reporting on sales and marketing efforts.
Use of Franchise CRM For Increasing Franchise Sales
1) How does the CRM helps in lead management:
It’s a hugely challenging task to manage your franchise leads. It demands a prompt follow-up with leads. In addition, monitoring progress made by leads while moving through the sales pipeline is also your responsibility.
With franchise CRM in tow, tasks concerning lead management are made much easier as they carry out a major share of daily routine jobs. Also, it provides a bird’s eye view of each lead’s status during the sales process.
You can use the marketing automation feature of the CRM to follow up with all new leads automatically. For instance, when a new lead asks for information about franchising opportunities, franchise CRM can enable you to send personalized text messages and emails instantly. Otherwise, a minor delay can be adjusted to the setting if you want to add more authenticity.
All-encompassing automation like that by franchise CRM ensures no leads are brushed aside. During managing the franchise sales pipeline, here are some of the several stages whose constant tracking is important.
- Unqualified new franchise leads
- Phone calls made in an attempt to qualify leads
- Presentation meetings
- The delivery of FDD
- Franchise anniversary day commemoration
When you have access to visualize an overview of the various stages, it adds more ease, freedom, and flexibility to sales reps.
2) Franchise CRM helps track communication history from a single place:
When you’re using the CRM, you can monitor all communications via emails and text messages that take place with prospective franchisees. The software allows this information to be stored in a single, centralized place, bringing a lot of ease to the work sales reps do.
As a consequence, they can quickly respond to queries that arise in the course of the sales process. To make the process transparent, franchise CRM is also capable of showing discrepancies, if any, concerning what each party was communicated to or promised, as such anomalies can result in problems in the long run.
3) You can make the most of the marketing automation by franchise CRM to amplify efficiency:
Being in a franchise business can be daunting as you must balance many tasks adroitly simultaneously. It is where marketing automation comes into the scene and speeds up the sales process.
Marketing automation features of the CRM help you get the most out of several different features known to save time and boost conversion rates.
- Permits you to automate the sales efforts you put in through the creation of customized emails as well as campaigns that hardly ask for any continuous input from your side.
- Aids in nurturing leads which in turn increases conversions into paying franchisees.
- Helps in saving considerable time through the automation of specific tasks.
- Helps you in remaining on the level at all times and ensures no potential opportunities that pertain to sales and marketing are missed.
- Benefits by not making it necessary to hire extra staff and resources for feature implementation.
- Lends a hand in tracking email engagement activities executed by your leads by adopting a few of the best practices concerning email marketing, resulting in improved performance as far as your overall sales and marketing strategies are involved.
4) Franchise CRM helps preserve franchise leads specific data in a single centralized location:
It’s essential for the smooth running of the sales process. In the absence of the CRM, you can access data via your own devices scattered across many applications. This inept approach makes you susceptible to obtaining erroneous and false information in the sales reports your business generates. Thus, data accuracy is critical to creating and implementing efficient sales and marketing strategies.
5) Franchise CRM helps develop and nurture stronger relationships with leads:
By putting marketing automation into effect, well-organized franchise CRM contributes to building long-lasting relationships with your franchise leads as it helps the sales reps to adhere to a systematic process. Solid relationships help make you trustworthy to leads keen on being part of your franchise process – a tactic that helps outsmart your competitors.
6) Franchise CRM provides real-time reporting on sales and marketing efforts:
With leads pouring in via different channels, such as your website or social media, franchise CRM will automatically track the sources of the leads and assign them for future reporting. Subsequently, as the leads advance through the various stages, it lets you know their precise positions in the sales funnel.
Furthermore, franchise CRM furnishes sufficient data on the performance of your marketing efforts. It helps you ascertain their strengths and weaknesses so that areas of improvement can be addressed for forthcoming campaigns. With such valuable insights, you can invest additional money in well-performing efforts and cut down spending on nonprofitable ones.
What’s more, franchise CRM will lend you a helping hand in keeping track of the sales pipeline through the processing and generation of real-time reports on the number of leads being assigned at every stage of their buyer’s journey. Here are some reports that, if extracted and studied, can offer profound insights.
- The number of leads received per month
- The number of leads arrived per marketing channel
- The cost incurred on each lead per marketing channel
- The conversion rate per marketing channel
- The cost sustained for the acquisition of a new franchise
- The closing ratio of sales reps
These pieces of information are essential for making well-informed decisions to bring adjustments to marketing strategies and optimize campaigns in the future.