For the majority of businesses, customers and potential customers are considered the most important asset. As a business owner, you need to set up a smooth-tongued line of communication with your prospects. This, when achieved in a well-versed, efficient manner not only helps in escalating new sales but also amplifying repeat business.
- Therefore, it makes sense when companies, for the most part, settle on a robust CRM (customer relationship management) platform.
- A CRM is indispensable to all businesses functioning in a digital space as it manages relationships with customers with utmost efficacy.
- If you’re looking for a great CRM tool, odds are you may come across Soffront’s free CRM.
Is the free Soffront CRM really free?
- If truth be told, yes, it’s free but on a one-month trial basis.
- And who for that matter would avoid a compelling free CRM like the one offered by Soffront?
- First, you should know how to get and what to access from the free Soffront CRM.
- On the off chance, you aren’t fully acquainted with CRM basics, get going with this article.
- With Soffront’s completely free version, you may stockpile lots of contact information in your database.
- Also, the free CRM variant provides you with the right to access company’s data by a specific number of users belonging to your team.
- What’s more, the software comes up with seamless access to a few of the vital tools meant for managing your database.
- The various tools which you can access in the free version take in the following.
- Hitch free integration with Gmail or Microsoft Outlook with standard email templates
- The facilities to store, forecast, and keep a track of sales deals
- The capability to save the company information which is linked with a maximum of 500 contacts
- The consolidation with limited sales productivity tools such as meeting scheduling or email scheduling
- The ability to incorporate forms to seize leads all through your website
- The competence to embed efficient communication tools such as phone dialer, SMS messaging, live chat option or essential Chatbots on your website
- Robust account and contact management
- The expertise to add in the basics of project management, customer service, reporting, and analytics.
- Compatibility with intuitive android and iPhone apps
- Seamless integration with MS Office, G Suite, QuickBooks, DocuSign, and Eventbrite
- Each of these features puts forward an excellent means to go ahead by making use of the inbound methodology.
- But then again, these tools, even though efficient, have limited capacity.
Is there anything you’ll be missing out with the free version?
- It needs to be clarified that even though you get the right to use plenty of great, sound features through the free CRM version, every such a feature is limited with constraints.
- This is likely going to lead to a few unexpected obstacles when you make an effort in running an overall sales and marketing operation, which every so often calls for automation.
- So even if the tools which arrive with the free variant are cool, the question is how much really can you do without having access to any automation?
- On the off chance, you have the requirement to gain access to extra features; you need to ferret around with the paid version of Soffront’s CRM.
- The Sales Professional and Enterprise package comes at $35 and $70 per month respectively.
So, is the free CRM right for you?
- Bear in mind the fact that a CRM is, in essence, only the database.
- Even though the Soffront CRM is free on a 30-day trial basis, you should be cognizant there are other supplementary tools which are quite expensive.
- You might even wish to wind up paying for them.
- The free CRM version, depending on the organizational goals and constitution, may not make much sense for you to achieve long-term objectives.
- It may so happen that you may:
- Want to automate slow and laborious processes
- Generate simple yet up-to-date ways to take care of your leads
- In these two scenarios, you should contemplate upgrading to a paid version of the Soffront CRM.
- However, if you just wish to get your feet wet and taste what Soffront has in store for you, the free CRM is a great platform to make the first move.
Undoubtedly, the solution is a decent proposition especially for those who are in two minds about making a financial commitment. But, you’ll definitely need to take full advantage of the tool and, in turn, generate a better ROI for your company. In keeping with this, it may perhaps be more conducive to scale up.